Monday, December 27, 2010

Day One....

I don't believe in waiting for a specific day to start a new resolution. For me, today is the day that I start my New Year's Resolutions. Actually, it was yesterday. Started on Nutrisystem yesterday, today I made an art journal page so unlike me. I started with a black background and used colors I don't normally use. I just went with my gut.
Here is the beginning....
then I added some punches and used the reverse for a stencil.....
then I added some letter stickers, brayered some white paint, journaling and a picture of my sweet grandchild when she was only three months....
Journaling reads..."So unlike anything I've ever done. Today is a day of play, taking chances, risks with my art. A day to live, laugh, love and find harmony in play. Today is day One."

No comments: