Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March is almost here....How'd that happen?


Stephanie's Myspace picture in December.


Robert's Myspace picture taken on his phone...upside down

Jasper...our adopted Puggle @ three months old. He'll be 5 months tomorrow.

Where do the years go???? I swear it was just yesterday my twins were born and on Sunday they will turn 15! How did that happen? I make art everyday yet only post once a month...where do the days go????? I sat down at the desktop to check my email....that was two hours ago....where do the hours go????



2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Just wait until you get my age. Weeks turn into years like sneezing.
Thank you for viewing my video. I hope to have part two up this afternoon.

lee said...

love those pictures. Your puggle is so sweet. I have a pug/corgie she is just about 2 years old now. Her name is sofie and she is so sweet and good. I also read all the books by s meyer. I love her writing. I have her first book she ever wrote called I think the Host...I loved it.Its not about vampires, but its out there.